How Many Drops Should I Take?
If your body tends to be more sensitive to remedies or medication, then just start out with a couple of drops per day. I have people taking the remedy anywhere from just a few drops per day, to 10 drops, three times a day. I personally do not see the sickest people, so I am used to using 2 droppers 3-5 times a day with my patients. I have doctors who only buy the 2oz bottles and keep their patients at a low dosage. However, I also have other doctors who only buy the 4oz bottles and have their patients take higher doses like I do. I always like for people to find a person who can use some sort of testing method such as muscle testing, CPK, Zyto Machine, to “ask” the individual body what it needs exactly. I am hoping that if one knows that I am very comfortable with some people taking 2 droppers, 5 times a day, and some people only taking one DROP per day, it will give one the peace of mind to just listen to their own body and innately know what is best for them.
Which Formula is Right for Me?
We started extracting the herbs using apple cider vinegar because many the patients that present with Lyme disease cannot handle the alcohol due to the amount of ammonia in their bodies. We have also found it to be a good alternative for recovering alcoholics. The Apple Cider Vinegar formulas do not act the same as the alcohol ones. The alcohol versions generally go under the tongue and are taken directly into the bloodstream. Apple cider vinegar, on the other hand, should be mixed with water or organic apple juice and targets the gut more. If you can tolerate both alcohol and apple cider vinegar, now the question to ask yourself is, where are the infections, or the bacteria, or the viruses? Are they mostly coming from a “sick gut”? Or is the infection in the blood? You can always do BOTH to get the most out of each product and attack from both angles, which can definitely be useful when dealing with complex illnesses, such as Lyme disease.
Why do You Use Apple Cider Vinegar?
Many Lyme disease patients are unable to take remedies with alcohol because there is too much ammonia in their system and the alcohol affects them negatively. I also have patients who are recovering alcoholics and cannot take alcohol, therefore, the apple cider vinegar formulas were created.
The main difference between the Ethanol formulas and their Apple Cider Vinegar counterparts is that Ethanol works by delivering the herbs directly to the bloodstream while Apple Cider Vinegar is digested through the gut. Because of this difference, Dr. Sara recommends using both the Apple Cider Vinegar and the Ethanol versions of the same remedy whenever possible to give the body two different ways to use the herbs and get the body to heal itself.
The apple cider vinegar IS acidic so it is best to mix your dose in 4-8 ounces of water or organic fruit juice.
Along with the healing encouraged by the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas, you will receive the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar which has long been valued as a folk remedy. Below is a list of the benefits others have found from Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Helps maintain a youthful skin and vibrant body
- Helps remove artery plaque
- Helps fight germs, viruses and bacteria naturally
- Helps retard the onset of old age in humans, pets and farm animals
- Helps regulate calcium metabolism
- Helps keep the blood a healthy consistency
- Helps regulate women’s menstruation
- Helps normalize the urine pH, thus relieving the frequent urge to urinate
- Helps digestion, assimilation and balances pH
- Helps relieve sore throats, laryngitis and throat toxins and cleans out toxins
- Helps sinus, asthma and flu sufferers to breathe easier and more normally
- Helps banish acne, soothes burns, sunburns
- Helps prevent itching scalp, baldness and dry hair and banishes dandruff
- Helps fight arthritis and removes crystals and toxins from joints, tissues, and organs
- Helps control and normalize weight
Dr. Sara is confident that this Apple Cider Vinegar-based formula will be helpful as you assist your body in healing itself.