Main Ingredient: Maclura Pomiferia
Active Ingredient: Pomiferin and Osajin and so it helps the body deal with cell replication problems, viral issues, bacterial issues, parasites, fungus. and oxidants. But it is designed to increase libido, increase energy, increase memory capacity, stabilize high blood pressure, and stabilize blood sugar.
has been shown through clinical research to be possibly the greatest anti-neurotoxin substance found to date. Silphium is thought to breakdown and/or bind microbial neurotoxins. Silphium may also bind heavy metals, and breakdown isopropyl alcohol, and benzene accumulations It deals with the accumulation of ammonia, also . Silphium is recommended to limit herxheimer reactions during any type of antibiotic, antimicrobial treatments
Is anti-Tumoral, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic
To Read More About Pomiferin Click Here
Research shown that the combination of these antibiotic drugs, doxy, cefoperazone and daptomycin were affective against the different morphological forms of Borrleia Burgdorferi. . In this study, Stevia A, as an individual agent, was capable of eliminating the spirochetes and the persisters of Borrelia similar to the reported three-drug combination treatment.
- Supports a healthy central & peripheral nervous system*
- Supports the body’s ability to handle stress*
- Is a natural source of levodopa (L-dopa)*
- Supports physical balance & posture*
- Promotes healthy motor skills & coordination*
- Improves energy & endurance*
- Supports the intellect*
- Bolsters libido*
- Revitalizes both the male & female reproductive systems*
1 Lowers your blood pressure levels
#2 Reduces ‘bad’ cholesterol and prevent plaque formation
#3 Good for pregnant women and unborn child
#4 Beats osteoporosis
#5 Keeps diabetes under check
#6 Treats anaemia
#7 Helps relieve fatigue
#8 Improves sexual health and stamina Also known as ‘natural Viagra’,
#9 Protects you from cancer
#10 Beats constipation
#11 Boosts brain power
Has a high level of flavonoids giving it strong antioxidant properties. It has been found to have positive effects on reproductive health, osteoporosis and alopecia, which is hormonal-induced baldness
1) Effects on cancer: Experimental studies have found that it has the ability to inhibit certain cancer cells and thus reduce the incidence of cancer;
2) Effects on blood pressure and blood sugar: After its polysaccharide was given to mouse models of diabetes by gavage administration, the improvements included significantly decreased blood glucose levels, increased body mass, and increased glycogen content. All indicates that it has anti- diabetic effect
3) Effect on immunity: Animal experiments showed that the right amount of dodder seeds can increase the wet weight of thymus and immune organ spleen and thereby enhance the phagocytosis of peritoneal macrophage, promote the proliferation of spleen lymphocytes and induce the generation of interleukin. As a result, it effectively enhances immunity;
4) Effects on Fertility: Experiments show that its flavonoids have estrogen-like effects. Besides, it seems to have a protective role in human sperm. That’s to say, its androgen-like action can protect the reproductive organs of male animals, promote the testicular development and the production of testosterone, and prevent the spermatogenic cell from oxidative damage and apoptosis;
5) Effect on liver: After the mouse models of chronic liver injury were fed with its decoction, the improvements were significantly decreased alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartate aminotransferase (AST) in serum, increased SOD, and markedly improved liver tissue injury
6) Effect on eyes: It can reduce the degree of opacity of the crystalline lens and delay and treat galactose-induced cataract. More importantly, it has no adverse effects on growth and development
7) Effect on bone and cartilage. Animal studies have found that it can improve bone density and promote hyaline cartilage repair. In vitro culture of osteoblasts in its water extract shows that it can increase calcium matrix of osteoblasts, promote the proliferation, increase the alkaline phosphatase activity, inhibit osteoclast survival and induce the apoptosis of osteoclast
8) Anti-aging and antioxidant action. Animal studies have shown that its polysaccharide can also delay aging and protect the brain tissue
For Details On The Use and Benefits of Cuscuta Click Here
Humic acid transports nutrients right into the cells.
Humic acid makes cell membranes more permeable, so nutrients can more easily enter the cell, as well as allowing waste leave the cell
Humic acid increases absorption of oxygen and decreases acidity.
Humic acid is the most powerful natural free-radical scavenger and antioxidant known to science at this time.
Humic acid has the ability to complex and remove toxic heavy metals and other pollutants from the system\