Ingredients: Maclura pomifera fruit/leaf/petiole/thorn, silphium laciniatum (entire plant), dodder (entire plant) (Cuscuta L.), Shilajit, Beet root (Beta vulgaris rubra), velvet bean (Mucuna pruriens), White willow bark (Salix alba), Asian ginseng (ren-shen), stevia (Stevia rebaudiana)
| Formula with Ethanol Base also contains: 20% Natural Grain Spirits contains 20% and distilled water. |
| Formula with Apple Cider Vinegar Base also contains: Apple Cider Vinegar-Based Formula Certified Organic Raw, Unfiltered, Unheated, Unpasteurized, and 5% acidity apple cider vinegar. |
-Hand harvested- Anti-Tumoral, anti-fungal, anti-oxidant, anti-microbial, anti-viral, anti-parasitic (To read published research articles on the active ingredient Pomiferin™ Click Here
-Hand harvested-Has been shown through clinical research to be possibly the greatest anti-neurotoxin substance found to date. Silphium is thought to breakdown and/or bind microbial neurotoxins. It may also bind heavy metals, and breakdown isopropyl alcohol, and benzene accumulations as well, with the accumulation of ammonia as well. Silphium is recommended to limit herxheimer reactions during any type of antibiotic, antimicrobial treatments
Salix alba (white willow bark):
According to Dr. Joseph Mercola, salix alba is “the most potent longevity-extending pharmacological intervention ever described in scientific literature… A recent study with liver cells found that both aspirin and salicylic acid, by itself, increased the total concentration of mitochondria by two to three times.” Analgesic, antipyretic, anti-inflammatory.
Panax ginseng (Ren Shen)
“The basis of ginseng’s prowess is its’ many active constituent ginsenosides. Ginseng has extensive pharmacological activities and specific mechanisms of action. Ginsenosides can inhibit ROS production, stimulate NO production, increase blood circulation, ameliorate vasomotor tone, and adjust lipid profile. Additionally, many studies indicate that ginsenosides have a multitude of activities in both physiological and/or pathologic conditions concerning with CVD.”
Source: Cardiovascular Diseases and Panax ginseng: A Review on Molecular Mechanisms and Medical Applications by Jong-Hoon Kim
Ginseng has been shown to help fight fatigue and promote energy, to help reduce inflammatory markers, and help protect against oxidative stress. It has also been shown to benefit mental functions, feelings of calmness and mood in both healthy people and those with Alzheimer’s disease. Moreover, studies show that ginseng extracts help by providing antioxidant protection that reduce free radicals in the cells of those with diabetes. In addition, it’s been shown to improve pancreatic cell function, boost insulin production and enhance the uptake of blood sugar in tissues.
Source: 8 Proven Health Benefits of Ginseng by Arlene Semeco, MS, RD
Research shown that the combination of these antibiotic drugs, doxy, cefoperazone and daptomycin were effective against the different morphological forms of Borrleia Burgdorferi. . In this study, Stevia A, as an individual agent, was capable of eliminating the spirochetes and the persisters of Borrelia similar to the reported three-drug combination treatment. Click Here for More Info
“Mucuna pruriens has been shown to possess antiparkinson and neuroprotective effects in animal models of Parkinson’s disease. The antioxidant activity of Mucuna pruriens was demonstrated by its ability to scavenge DPPH radicals, ABTS radicals and reactive oxygen species. Mucuna pruriens significantly inhibited the oxidation of lipids and deoxyribose sugar. Mucuna pruriens exhibited divalent iron chelating activity and did not show any genotoxic/mutagenic effect on the plasmid DNA. These results suggest that the neuroprotective and neurorestorative effect of Mucuna pruriens may be related to its antioxidant activity independent of the symptomatic effect. In addition, the drug appears to be therapeutically safe in the treatment of patients with Parkinson’s disease.”
Source: Antiparkinson drug – Mucuna pruriens shows antioxidant and metal chelating activity by Muralikrishnan Dhanasekaran, Binu Tharakan, Bala V. Manyam
- Supports the body’s ability to handle stress
- Supports a healthy central & peripheral nervous system
- Is a natural source of levodopa (L-dopa)
- Supports physical balance & posture
- Promotes healthy motor skills & coordination
- Improves energy & endurance
- Bolsters libido
- Revitalizes both the male & female reproductive systems
- Positive effects on reproductive health, osteoporosis and alopecia, which is hormonal-induced baldness
- Effects on cancer: Experimental studies have found that it has the ability to inhibit certain cancer cells and thus reduce the incidence of cancer;
- Anti-aging and antioxidant action. Animal studies have shown that its polysaccharide can also delay aging and protect the brain tissue
For Details On The Use and Benefits of Cuscuta Click Here
- Lowers your blood pressure levels
- Reduces ‘bad’ cholesterol and prevent plaque formation
- Good for pregnant women and unborn child
- Beats osteoporosis
- Keeps diabetes under check
- Treats anaemia
- Helps relieve fatigue
- Improves sexual health and stamina Also known as ‘natural Viagra’,
- Protects you from cancer
- Beats constipation
- Boosts brain power
- Humic acid transports nutrients right into the cells.
- Humic acid makes cell membranes more permeable, so nutrients can more easily enter the cell, as well as allowing waste leave the cell
- Humic acid increases absorption of oxygen and decreases acidity.
- Humic acid is the most powerful natural free-radical scavenger and antioxidant known to science at this time.
- Humic acid has the ability to complex and remove toxic heavy metals and other pollutants from the system
Ethanol formula contains 20% Ethanol (pharmaceutical grade) and distilled water
ACV formula contains 5% acidity organic Apple Cider Vinegar
*These comments have not been approved by the FDA. This product is not intended to treat, diagnose, or address disease. All of the products in the Jernigan Nutraceutical product line work to enhance and support the restoration of the structure and function of the body’s crystalline matrix. Always consult with your healthcare professional before beginning this or any other dietary supplement.