Many Lyme disease patients are unable to take remedies with alcohol because there is too much ammonia in their system and the alcohol affects them negatively. I also have patients who are recovering alcoholics and cannot take alcohol, therefore, the apple cider vinegar formulas were created.
The main difference between the Ethanol formulas and their Apple Cider Vinegar counterparts is that Ethanol works by delivering the herbs directly to the bloodstream while Apple Cider Vinegar is digested through the gut. Because of this difference, Dr. Sara recommends using both the Apple Cider Vinegar and the Ethanol versions of the same remedy whenever possible to give the body two different ways to use the herbs and get the body to heal itself.
The apple cider vinegar IS acidic so it is best to mix your dose in 4-8 ounces of water or organic fruit juice.
Along with the healing encouraged by the Jernigan Nutraceutical formulas, you will receive the health benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar which has long been valued as a folk remedy. Below is a list of the benefits others have found from Apple Cider Vinegar:
- Helps maintain a youthful skin and vibrant body
- Helps remove artery plaque
- Helps fight germs, viruses and bacteria naturally
- Helps retard the onset of old age in humans, pets and farm animals
- Helps regulate calcium metabolism
- Helps keep the blood a healthy consistency
- Helps regulate women’s menstruation
- Helps normalize the urine pH, thus relieving the frequent urge to urinate
- Helps digestion, assimilation and balances pH
- Helps relieve sore throats, laryngitis and throat toxins and cleans out toxins
- Helps sinus, asthma and flu sufferers to breathe easier and more normally
- Helps banish acne, soothes burns, sunburns
- Helps prevent itching scalp, baldness and dry hair and banishes dandruff
- Helps fight arthritis and removes crystals and toxins from joints, tissues, and organs
- Helps control and normalize weight
Dr. Sara is confident that this Apple Cider Vinegar-based formula will be helpful as you assist your body in healing itself.