Want to share your testimony with the rest of the world? E-mail it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
“I am amazed how good the apple cider vinegar Neuro-Antitox II CNS/PNS Works to get rid the muscle spams, even when I use it topically.”
“Hi, Dr. Sara.
I finished your protocol for Lyme Disease, and I must say that I have renewed energy! It is great, since for the last 6 years I had zero energy.
Thank you for your products!”
“Love your combos!! Makes treating infection a dream!! Please tell Dr. Sara that the Pomifitrin has helped to bring up infections that lay trapped in matrix up to the surface just as she said it was intended. Really wonderful product.”
-Dr. Joanne M.
“Without my Neuro-Anitiox I feel like I am a mess. I have been through chemo and have lyme. So it feels like a miracle when I take your products. Thank you.”
“I have tried many nutraceutical protocols and I have never seen a product like Yeast-Ease. I can’t believe how effective it is.”
– Melissa A.
“Neuro-Antitox II CNS/PNS is what wakes my brain up every day, and helps me function. The Lyme disease and EBV cause a lot of brain fog and this makes it a little more bearable. Every little bit helps in my journey. I am thankful for being introduced to Jernigan products; as well as to continue to use them without building up any kind of resistance; nor, reactions. At one time in my life I used to say I was allergic to Planet Earth. Now I’m making my way back to Human!”
“Saving my life, goodbye nausea and other symptoms down in 24 hours!”
“Jernigan Neuro Antitox- turned me from chronic fatigue to running a non-profit and working 17 hour days, THANK YOU!”
“Hi, Dr. Sara,
Just want to take a moment here to thank you for your herbal remedies that my husband took to get over his bronchitis after 3 rounds of antibiotics didn’t clear it up. All the yellow phlegm is gone now and his coughing is very minimal. He’s still taking the large dropper bottles and will finish them. I’m sure he’ll be fine now. Thank you so much for your wonderful help. Appreciating you!”
Much love, Laura
“Dear Dr. Sara,
I wanted to share my professional and personal experience with Lymogen. My son was bitten by an insect on his neck which welted up painfully and was slow to heal. Two weeks later he developed malaise and body ache with very high fevers. Not remembering the bite I treated him with what I had on hand suspecting flu, Virogen. He also took epsom salt baths with hydrogen peroxide every night. Over three days he didn’t respond much. On morning of fourth day he awoke with the telltale sign of borreliosis, the bull’s eye rash over the bite site. I started him immediately on Lymogen and Neuro Antitoxic Musculoskeletal. By the time I got him to the pediatric’s office less than 30 hours later, he was 50% improved. In three more days he had resolved his most acute symptoms. One week later he was back running around as usual. He continued with Lymogen for 2 more weeks. Most impressive response!! Second experience is with a patient who had had history of Lyme and was in remission. He was bit by a deer tick 3 weeks ago and was unable to get in for a treatment but was complaining of acute weakness and malaise. I had run into a family member who told me how ashen he looked. I gave them a bottle of Lymogen as it was all I had and told them to have him take a dropperful 3x daily. I just saw his mother-in-law today who told me he was back to himself after a week on this incredible formula. What a quick turn around!!”
-Dr. Joann M
“Hi, Dr. Sara.
I wanted to give you an update on me and the compass flower, silphitrin extract, that I purchased from you. I ordered the 2 ounce bottle about a month ago and it is just about empty.
Also, I have added the Epsom salt, hydrogen peroxide bath to my daily routine; take one for an hour before anyone awakes. thanks for sharing that.
Here’s the last month for me:
1. I was pleasantly surprised that the Silphitrin had a very mild taste. Usually any extract that I have previously taken, tastes awful!
2. On the first glass, I noticed a very subtle, peaceful feeling. I took note of that and thought that was the effect it was going to have for me
3. There were a few days in the morning I felt very relaxed, almost a sedated feeling. It was nice but different. I realized maybe I was usually more anxious.
4. I received the newsletter from the Hansa Center listing their protocol for pro-Lyme patients. Since I can’t afford the travel and treatment amounts at this time, I prayed that I might be able to perform some of these treatments on myself.
In the warm bath water, I have always found my chronically sore low back to be less painful and therefore easier to manipulate.( I made up a name for it, Hydrotherapy, just to give myself a laugh!) To sum up, I have been doing more intense stretching.
5. I just so happen to borrow a book from the library on tapping acupressure points while focusing on a feeling or issue that is bothering you, something you want to change. This technique has the ability to call on and dissolve the blockage of energy which is associated with the same. I have been doing that in the tub, too.
6. Most remarkable. I realize today, the fuzzy feeling I used to have in my brain(like it was interfering with my thinking) has not happened this whole time I have been using the Silphitrin. It used to happen to me every couple of days at least once a week.”